Maldron Hotel Citywest is located 9 kilometres from Dublin city centre and offers spacious, modern rooms with complimentary wired broadband internet access in the bedrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi in the hotel's public areas and meeting rooms.
Why Book Maldron Hotel Citywest?
- Ideally located for leisure or business guests with access to all major routes.
- 9 km from Dublin city centre
- Free broadband in the bedrooms
- Ample free underground car parking
- Bus service to Dublin city centre
- 15 minutes from the Luas stop ‘Cheeverstown’
- Offering a great location without the city centre prices
This superb Citywest hotel is located off the N7 on the Naas Road, next to the Citywest Business campus, just 9 miles from Dublin city centre. One of the finest hotels in Citywest, Maldron Hotel is accessible for travelling to the South, Dublin Airport, city centre and we are also near the M50. We have easy access to the city with a public bus service to the city centre from outside the hotel and the new extension to the red line Luas "Cheeverstown stop" is a short 15 minute walk from the hotel and will bring our guests to Dublin city centre. Maldron Hotel Citywest is located 25km from Dublin Airport offering a competetive Park and Fly rate.
Maldron Hotel Citywest - facilities at a glance
- 129 guest rooms
- Citywest conference facilities
- Free broadband internet access in all bedrooms
- Free WiFi internet access in lobby area and meeting rooms
- Stir Restaurant Citywest
- Kingswood Bar and Citywest Restaurant on grounds of hotel, independently operated
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in & out
- Satellite T.V in bedrooms
- Free secure guest parking
- Travel baby cots available on request, free of charge
- Newspapers available at reception
Maldron Hotel Citywest, Kingswood Village, Naas Road, Dublin 22, Ireland